Search This Blog

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Facebook Page and Holiday helps

I started a Facebook page, Patience H C Mason, Author, which is the business kind of page so it comes with a discussion board (the link to the title of this post) to make it easier for people to ask questions and find help. I have three discussions started including two begun with two different articles I wrote on the holiday season, PTSD and Holidays and one called "Can't you just be normal for one day?"
These are also available at patiencepress.com if you want to print them out. This time of year is hard on veterans and other trauma survivors so I am hoping these will be of help to some of you.
Anyone is welcome to friend me on Facebook, but if you do, please add a note to your friend request saying how I may know you, or what the connection is...
Meanwhile, Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment